Formatting is all about adding visual touches to a document to make it easier to read and look more appealing.
Other videos in this course
This video is part of a training course called Create your first Word 2013 document. You can download the entire course or watch the videos online:
- Video: Start using Word. The best way to learn about Word 2013 is to start using it. Create a blank document and learn the basics of adding and formatting text.
- Video: Save a Word document. Save your document so you don't lose all your hard work, then print it to share it with others.
- Video: Format a document. (You are here!) Formatting is all about adding visual touches to a document to make it easier to read and look more appealing.
- Video: Insert items in a document. Insert pictures, tables, and more to liven up your document, then align your text with these new elements.
- Video: Set headers, footers, margins, and rulers. Set headers, footers, and other elements to add the finishing touches to your document.
Need a reminder of what you learned? See the course summary.
Ready for another tutorial? See the complete list of Word 2013 training courses.