After using a trial subscription to Office 365 Enterprise or Office 365 Midsize Business, you can buy the subscription or choose a different plan or service to purchase. For an overview of features included in the different plans, including pricing, see the product descriptions. For most subscriptions, use the following steps to purchase your trial subscription. Use a different set of steps to buy your Power BI for Office 365 trial subscription.
To buy an Office 365 subscription after using a trial subscription
- Go to Admin > Office 365 > Licensing > Subscriptions.
- On the Subscriptions page, click the trial plan that you want to buy.
- On the Subscription details page, click the Buy now link to the right of the subscription name.
- On the Purchase subscriptions page:
- To buy the same subscription, click Add to cart.
- To buy a different subscription, click More offers at the bottom of the page:
- Select the subscription you want, and then click Add to cart.
Note When you buy a subscription for a product you’ve used in a trial, users on the trial are automatically transferred to the new paid subscription. If you buy subscriptions for other plans or services—subscriptions that you haven’t used in a trial—you need to assign licenses to these users for the new subscriptions after you make your purchase.
- Follow the instructions to check out.
See Buy subscriptions for your organization for more information.
Buy Power BI for Office 365 after trial
How you convert Power BI for Office 365 trial subscriptions to paid subscriptions depends on what subscription you have already, and whether you want following promotion:
- Until June 30, 2014, you can buy Power BI for Office 365 for 40% off if you have either a new or existing subscription to Office 365 E3 or Office 365 E4.
If you don’t already have SharePoint Online Plan 2, Office 365 E3, or Office 365 E4, do one of the following:
- Interested in getting 40% off of Power BI for Office 365:
- In the Admin center, click Purchase services, and then select either an Office 365 E3 or Office 365 E4 subscription.
- Under your selected subscription, click Optional add-ons, and then select the Power BI for Office 365 promotional add-on. Follow the instructions to check out.
- Not interested in getting 40% off of Power BI for Office 365:
- In the Admin center, click Purchase services, and then, next to Power BI for Office 365 Trial, click Buy now. Follow the instructions to check out.
If you already have SharePoint Online Plan 2, Office 365 E3, or Office 365 E4, do the following:
- In the Admin Center, click Licensing, and then click your existing SharePoint Online Plan 2 or Office 365 E3 or Office 365 E4 subscription.
- Click Additional services.
- Click Add next to the Power BI for Office 365 Add-on, and then follow the instructions to check out.
Tips for buying a subscription while in trial
- Service usage address: The address that you provided for your organization when you signed up for the trial is the default service usage address for your subscriptions. This address is used to determine your taxes and data center location. To change the address, on the Subscription details page, under Service usage address, click Edit.
- Microsoft Authorized Partner: If a Microsoft Authorized Partner helped you with this purchasing decision and you want to associate your subscriptions with the partner in your order, on the Subscription details page, under Partner information, click Add.