This template can only be downloaded using Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or later with ActiveX enabled. Using Microsoft Office 2003, you can also download this template directly using the "Search Results" task pane inside the application.To download the template, follow these instructions:
- Click the Download Now button below.
The template downloads as a compressed file called a cabinet (.CAB) file.
- In the File Download dialog box, click Save.
- Select the folder where you want to save the compressed file, and then click Save.
- Open the folder where you saved the compressed file, and then double-click the file.
- Use one of the following methods to extract the template from the compressed file:
- If the file opens in WinZip® or another decompression program, use the program to extract the template from the compressed file. After extracting the file, you can double-click the template to open it in the program it was designed for.
- If the compressed file opens in a regular window, double-click the template file, select the folder where you want to save the template, and then click Extract. The template extracts to the location you chose and the dialog box closes. The window for the compressed version of the template will still be open. Close it. Now locate the folder that you saved the uncompressed template to, and then double-click the template to open it.
This will begin the download process. If prompted, choose to save the file to disk.