Stay organized in Outlook 2013 by creating rules that automatically act on an arriving or sent message that meets the conditions you specify.
Other videos in this course
This video is part of a training course called Use rules to manage your email. You can download the entire course or watch the videos online:
- Video: Use rules to manage your email. (You are here!) Stay organized in Outlook 2013 by creating rules that automatically act on an arriving or sent message that meets the conditions you specify.
- Video: Use templates to create rules. Outlook features templates for some of the more common types of rules. Templates make it quicker and easier to create rules.
- Video: Create rules from scratch. If you don’t see a template that covers the rules you want to create, you can create a new rule from scratch. Watch this video to find out how.
- Video: Create rules from scratch, part 2. Watch this video for more information on how to create a new rule without using a template.
- Video: Manage, change, stop, and delete rules. You created a rule, but now you need to change it, delete it, or stop using the rule but not delete it. Watch this video to learn how to best manage your rules.
Need a reminder of what you learned? See the course summary.
Ready for another tutorial? See the complete list of Outlook 2013 training courses.