Take a tour of the ribbon and learn where all your favorite buttons, menus, and commands are.
Other videos in this course
This video is part of a training course called Make the switch to Word 2013. You can download the entire course or watch the videos online:
- Video: Get going fast. This video shows you the top 5 things that have changed in Word 2013.
- Video: A first look at Word 2013. In this video, take an in depth look at Word 2013: from starting it up, to saving your file. Also learn how to convert your .doc file to a .docx file.
- Video: How things are organized. This video shows you the three major places to find things: in the document, on the ribbon, and in the Backstage.
- Video: A closer look at the ribbon. (You are here!) Take a tour of the ribbon and learn where all your favorite buttons, menus, and commands are.
- Video: Save, publish, and share. Save your file either to your computer, or to an online service like OneDrive. Then find out how to share it with others, even if they have an older version of Office.
Need a reminder of what you learned? See the course summary.
Ready for another tutorial? See the complete list of Word 2013 training courses.