Change fonts for email messages that you send, forward, or reply to. Add hyperlinks, and adjust settings for the spelling and grammar checkers and AutoCorrect.
Other videos in this course
This video is part of a training course called Fonts, hyperlinks, and spell check. You can download the entire course or watch the videos online:
- Video: Fonts, hyperlinks and spell check. (You are here!) Change fonts for email messages that you send, forward, or reply to. Add hyperlinks, and adjust settings for the spelling and grammar checkers and AutoCorrect.
- Video: Format fonts for all messages. In this movie, we’re going to cover how to change the default font for all messages, including messages you forward or reply to.
- Video: Format text as a hyperlink. Type the full web address, press the Spacebar or Enter, and the hyperlink automatically formats. And learn how to remove a hyperlink or change its formatting.
- Video: Spell check your email. Outlook has two tools to help you check your spelling: AutoCorrect and the spelling checker. And you can change how they work and what they check for, if you like.
- Video: Change the language the spelling checker uses. The spelling checker uses the language you specify for Windows. But you can use multiple languages for the spelling and proofing tools. Here’s how to set that up.
Need a reminder of what you learned? See the course summary.
Ready for another tutorial? See the complete list of Outlook 2013 training courses.