Formatting papers in the MLA or APA style is tricky. Downloading a free template does some of the heavy lifting, automating some formatting.
Other videos in this course
This video is part of a training course called Creating an MLA paper with citations and a bibliography. You can download the entire course or watch the videos online:
- Video: Using an MLA template. (You are here!) Formatting papers in the MLA or APA style is tricky. Downloading a free template does some of the heavy lifting, automating some formatting.
- Video: Outlining and converting to text. Using an outline can organize your paper, and you can do it automatically in the MLA style.
- Video: Inserting citations. Creating citations and formatting quotes with these built in tools have several benefits, including…
- Video: Creating “Works Cited,” or bibliographies. How the bibliography is built automcatlly if you use citations. No need to learn MLA formatting, since the template does the work.
- Video: Updating sources. Managing or changing your sources once you’ve inputted them once.
Need a reminder of what you learned? See the course summary.
Ready for another tutorial? See the complete list of Word 2013 training courses.