You can animate anything in three steps. Select what you want to animate, select an animation, and tweak it with an effect option.
Other videos in this course
This video is part of a training course called Animate pictures, clip art, text, and other objects. You can download the entire course or watch the videos online:
- Video: Animate pictures, shapes, text, and other objects. (You are here!) You can animate anything in three steps. Select what you want to animate, select an animation, and tweak it with an effect option.
- Video: Animate text. Good presenters are using less text to make their slides more visually appealing. But there's no reason why text can't be used effectively, especially with the help of animation.
- Video: Animate pictures and shapes. The process of animating any object is the same: select what you want to animate, add an animation, then choose effect options. The same holds true for pictures and shapes.
- Video: Animate charts and SmartArt. For charts, the trick is to find an animation that makes sense with your chart style. SmartArt animation works the same. You choose an animation that makes sense for how you want to bring in or emphasize the elements of the graphic.
- Video: Create custom animations with motion paths. If you're the adventurous type, you can create some pretty amazing presentations with lots of motion path animations. It's not all that difficult once you get the hang of it.
Need a reminder of what you learned? See the course summary.
Ready for another tutorial? See the complete list of PowerPoint 2013 training courses.