You can recolor your video by applying a built-in stylized color effect, such as a sepia tone or grayscale.
- On the slide, select the video that you want to recolor.
- Under Video Tools, on the Format tab, in the Adjust group, click Recolor.
Tip If you don't see the Format or Video Tools tabs, make sure that you've selected the video.
- Do one or more of the following:
- Choose from the pre-built, stylized recolor effects.
- To view additional colors, including variations of theme colors, standard, or custom colors, click More Variations. The recolor effect will be applied using the color variation.
Tip Move your mouse pointer over the recolor effects, and use Live Preview to see what your video will look like with that recolor effect applied to it.
Top of Page