SkyDrive is now OneDrive, and SkyDrive Pro is now OneDrive for Business. Read more about this change at From SkyDrive to OneDrive
The best way to learn about OneNote 2013 is to start using it. Create a notebook and learn basic tasks for making the most of it.
Other videos in this course
This video is part of a training course called Create your first OneNote 2013 notebook. You can download the entire course or watch the videos online:
- Video: Start using OneNote. (You are here!) The best way to learn about OneNote 2013 is to start using it. Create a notebook and learn basic tasks for making the most of it.
- Video: Take notes with OneNote. Learn how to type notes, use the ribbon to help you with common tasks, and copy and paste pictures to your notebook.
- Video: Add tags to notes. Add a tag (a question or a to-do, for example) to an item (such as text), and then review all of your tags on the Tags Summary pane.
- Video: Organize and search notebooks. Use OneNote to help you organize and search for your notes, so they're always within easy reach.
- Video: Share your notebook. Share your notebook with other people, so they can see what you've written and add their own notes.
Need a reminder of what you learned? See the course summary.
Ready for another tutorial? See the complete list of OneNote 2013 training courses.