SkyDrive is now OneDrive, and SkyDrive Pro is now OneDrive for Business. Read more about this change at From SkyDrive to OneDrive
This video shows you the top five things that have changed in OneNote 2013.
Other videos in this course
This video is part of a training course called Make the switch to OneNote 2013. You can download the entire course or watch the videos online:
- Video: Get going fast. (You are here!) This video shows you the top five things that have changed in OneNote 2013.
- Video: Start up OneNote 2013, and start taking notes. In this video, take an in-depth look at OneNote 2013: from starting it up for the first time, to taking notes. Plus, learn how to convert your notebook to the latest format.
- Video: Get the hang of how OneNote is organized. This video shows you the three major places to find things: on the page, on the ribbon, and in the Backstage.
- Video: Find the things you’re used to using: from formatting features, to tools for sharing. Take a tour of the ribbon and learn where all your favorite buttons and menus are in OneNote 2013.
- Video: Share your notebook. Share your notebook by moving it to a cloud service like OneDrive.
Need a reminder of what you learned? See the course summary.
Ready for another tutorial? See the complete list of OneNote 2013 training courses.