As your project grows, you can expand your worksheet by inserting columns, rows, and cells so you can see more and different types of data.
Other videos in this course
This video is part of a training course called Create your first Excel 2013 workbook. You can download the entire course or watch the videos online:
- Video: Start using Excel. The best way to learn about Excel 2013 is to start using it. Create a blank workbook and learn the basics of working with columns, cells, and data.
- Video: Save and print an Excel workbook. Save your workbook so you don't lose all your hard work, and then print it to share it with others.
- Video: Insert columns and rows. (You are here!) As your project grows, you can expand your worksheet by inserting columns, rows, and cells so you can see more and different types of data.
- Video: Add formulas and references. Formulas help you extract useful information from your data. Add cell references and functions to calculate values that update automatically when you change your data.
- Video: Advanced formulas and references. Follow the step-by-step creation of a sample formula, complete with references and functions.
Need a reminder of what you learned? See the course summary.
Ready for another tutorial? See the complete list of Excel 2013 training courses.