Create a chart (graph) that's recommended for your data, almost as fast as using the chart wizard that's no longer available.
Other videos in this course
This video is part of a training course called Create a chart. You can download the entire course or watch the videos online:
- Video: Create a chart. (You are here!) Create a chart (graph) that's recommended for your data, almost as fast as using the chart wizard that's no longer available.
- Video: Create pie, bar, and line charts. In this video, see how to create pie, bar, and line charts, depending on what type of data you start with.
- Video: Customize charts. After you create your chart, you can customize it to show additional chart elements, such as titles and data labels, or to make it look exactly the way you want.
- Video: Create a combo chart. Change the chart type of one or more data series in your chart (graph) and add a secondary vertical (value) axis in the combo chart.
- Video: Copy a chart. To copy a chart to another worksheet in the same or a different workbook, right-click the chart and click Copy.
Need a reminder of what you learned? See the course summary.
Ready for another tutorial? See the complete list of Excel 2013 training courses.