Microsoft Word usually wraps text in a table cell automatically. However, if your rows are set to an exact height, the cells won’t expand as you add content to them. To allow the row height to change depending on the content you add, do the following:
- Click the table.
- Click the table move handle to select the table.
- Right-click the table, click Table Properties, and then click the Row tab.
- Select the Specify height check box.
- Click the arrow next to Row height is, and then click At least.
- Click OK.
- To make the text visible, right-click the selected table, and then click Distribute Rows Evenly.
Top of Page