| You’ve created tons of Word documents. But perhaps you need some timesaving techniques to help you work faster. This short course will do just that: give you tips and tricks for working with Word 2010.
About this course
This course includes:
- One self-paced lesson.
- A Quick Reference Card you can print at the end of the course.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Open Word quickly by using a keyboard shortcut.
- Use a template from Office.com.
- Convert a list into a table.
- Convert a list into a SmartArt graphic.
- Crop a picture to a shape.
- Zoom with your mouse.
- Put a document on SkyDrive.
- Find and replace text.
- Use advanced selection techniques.
- Show or hide the ribbon.
- Use the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Make a to-do list with checkboxes.