SkyDrive is now OneDrive, and SkyDrive Pro is now OneDrive for Business. Read more about this change at From SkyDrive to OneDrive
Save your document so you don't lose all your hard work, then print it to share it with others.
Other videos in this course
This video is part of a training course called Create your first Word 2013 document. You can download the entire course or watch the videos online:
- Video: Start using Word. The best way to learn about Word 2013 is to start using it. Create a blank document and learn the basics of adding and formatting text.
- Video: Save a Word document. (You are here!) Save your document so you don't lose all your hard work, then print it to share it with others.
- Video: Format a document. Formatting is all about adding visual touches to a document to make it easier to read and look more appealing.
- Video: Insert items in a document. Insert pictures, tables, and more to liven up your document, then align your text with these new elements.
- Video: Set headers, footers, margins, and rulers. Set headers, footers, and other elements to add the finishing touches to your document.
Need a reminder of what you learned? See the course summary.
Ready for another tutorial? See the complete list of Word 2013 training courses.