I can't find the page orientation options.
- On the File menu, click Page Setup, and then select page orientation on the Margins tab.
I can't find the Mirror margins option.
- On the File menu, click Page Setup, and then look in the Multiple pages list for the Mirror margins option.
I can't find the 2 pages per sheet option.
- On the File menu, click Page Setup, and then look in the Multiple pages list for the 2 pages per sheet option.
When I print my document, some of the text is cut off.
Most printers require a minimum width for margin settings, since they can't print to the edge of the page. If you try to set margins that are too narrow, Microsoft Word displays the message "One or more margins are set outside the printable area of the page." To prevent text from being cut off, click Fix to automatically increase the margin width. If you ignore the message and try to print the document, Word displays another message asking whether you want to continue.
You can also set the margins manually by using the ruler or the Margins tab (File menu, Page Setup command). Keep in mind that the minimum margin settings depend on your printer, printer driver, and paper size. To determine the minimum margin settings, check your printer manual.
The page margins aren't visible.
To return to the Word document with its original page margins, save the Web page in Word document (.doc) format again. In this case, the original page margins are preserved.
- If you're working in print layout view (Print Layout view: A view of a document or other object as it will appear when you print it. For example, items such as headers, footnotes, columns, and text boxes appear in their actual positions.), the top and bottom margins may not be visible if the White space between pages option is not selected. On the Tools menu, click Options. On the View tab, select the White space between pages check box.
- If you're working in normal view (normal view: A view that shows text formatting and a simplified page layout. Normal view is convenient for most editing and formatting tasks.), the Wrap to window option may be selected. On the Tools menu, click Options. On the View tab, clear the Wrap to window check box.
I want to print in portrait and landscape orientation on the same page.