About this course
This course includes:
- One self-paced lesson and one practice session for hands-on experience. The practice requires Word 2010.
- A short test at the end of the lesson. The test is not scored.
- A Quick Reference Card you can print at the end of the course.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Get a bird’s-eye view of document pages and headings by using the Navigation Pane, and then go to a specific section or page with one click.
- Quickly locate, add to, and reorganize content by working with headings in the Navigation Pane.
- Find all instances of specific text and other items such as tables without having to scroll for them, as well as replace text.