Some of the content in this topic may not be applicable to some languages.
You can remove all automatic hyphenation and each instance of manual hyphenation, such as optional and nonbreaking hyphens.
Remove automatic hyphenation
- On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Setup group, click Hyphenation, and then click None.
Remove manual hyphenation
- On the Home tab, in the Editing group, click Replace.
- If you don't see the Special button, click More.
- Click Special, and then click one of the following:
Leave the Replace with box empty.
Click Find Next, Replace, or Replace All.
- Click Optional Hyphen to remove manual hyphens.
- Click Nonbreaking Hyphen to remove nonbreaking hyphens.