Do one of the following:
If you personalized the items and the merged document is active
- On the File menu, click Print.
- Select the options you want.
If you want to print directly from the Mail Merge task pane
- In Step 6 of the Mail Merge task pane (Complete the merge), click Print.
- In the Merge to Printer dialog box, do one of the following, and then click OK.
In the Print dialog box, select the options you want.
- To print all the documents, click All.
- To print the document that you see in the document window, click Current record.
- To print a range of documents, click From, and then type the record numbers in the From and To boxes.