Important notice for users of Office 2003 To continue receiving security updates for Office, make sure you're running Office 2003 Service Pack 3 (SP3). The support for Office 2003 ends April 8, 2014. If you’re running Office 2003 after support ends, to receive all important security updates for Office, you need to upgrade to a later version such as Office 365 or Office 2013. For more information, see Support is ending for Office 2003.
- Click where you want to insert the date or time.
- On the Insert menu, click Date and Time.
- If you want to insert the date or time in a different language format, then click the language in the Language box.
The Language box includes a list of the enabled editing languages. Additional date and time options may also be available, depending on the language that you selected.
- In the Available formats box, click a date or time format.
- Select whether you want the date to automatically update or to remain as originally inserted. Do one of the following: