You can customize the appearance of labels by formatting text and adding graphics.
When you add graphics to labels, be sure to place the graphics where they won't obstruct the address or otherwise interfere with the mail processing. For more information, check with the postal service.
- Place the mouse pointer in the label where you want to insert the graphic.
- On the Insert menu, point to Picture, and then click the appropriate command, depending on the location and type of graphic you want.
- Locate the graphic, and then double-click it to insert it.
- If you need to resize the graphic, drag a corner selection handle to maintain the aspect ratio.
- If the graphic does not align with the label text, on the Format menu, click Picture, and then click the Layout tab.
- Under Wrapping style, click Square, and then under Horizontal alignment, click the alignment that you want.
- Click OK.