About this course
This course includes:
- One self-paced lesson.
- One practice session for hands-on experience. The practice requires word 2010.
- A short test at the end of the lesson. The test is not scored.
- A Quick Reference Card you can print at the end of the course.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Create and save a new document
- Fix spelling and grammar as you type
- Add formatting to your text
- Change page margins
Before you begin
This course was created for Microsoft Word 2010 Beta 2 and will be revised based on your feedback. When you’re done taking the course, please use the Feedback page (accessible via the course’s table of contents) to let us know what you think. And when you’re done with this course, make sure you see Create your first Word document II.
Note: Doing the practice is an integral part of this course, since new information and examples are introduced in the practice.