Important notice for users of Office 2003 To continue receiving security updates for Office, make sure you're running Office 2003 Service Pack 3 (SP3). The support for Office 2003 ends April 8, 2014. If you’re running Office 2003 after support ends, to receive all important security updates for Office, you need to upgrade to a later version such as Office 365 or Office 2013. For more information, see Support is ending for Office 2003.
- On the File menu, click New.
- In the New Document task pane (task pane: A window within an Office program that provides commonly used commands. Its location and small size allow you to use these commands while still working on your files.), under Templates, click On my computer.
- Click the Other Documents tab.
- Double-click Calendar Wizard.
If you do not see this wizard (wizard: A feature that asks questions and then creates an item, such as a form or Web page, according to your answers.) in the Templates dialog box, you might need to install it.
- Follow the steps in the wizard.
Note For a full list of free calendar templates, including academic year calendars, click here to visit Office.com.