To change the picture on the front cover of a greeting card template:
- Open a blank document by clicking New Blank Document on the Standard toolbar.
- On the Insert menu, click Picture, and then click either Clip Art to choose a picture provided by Microsoft, or From File to insert your own picture.
- Locate the picture you want to use and double-click it to insert it into the blank document.
- Click the picture to select it.
- Click Rotate Left on the Picture toolbar (toolbar: A bar with buttons and options that you use to carry out commands. To display a toolbar, press ALT and then SHIFT+F10.) twice so that the picture is upside down.
- Right-click the picture, and then click Copy on the shortcut menu.
- Switch back to the card template by clicking the title of the template on the Window menu.
- Click the area just outside of the original picture. A dotted border indicates that the text box that contains the picture is selected.
- On the Edit menu, click Paste.