You can change the case of selected text in a document by clicking a single button called Change Case on the ribbon.
To change the case of selected text in a document, do the following:
- Select the text for which you want to change the case.
- On the Home tab, in the Font group, click Change Case.
- Choose an option from the dropdown list, which includes Sentence case, lowercase, UPPERCASE, Capitalize Each Word, and tOGGLE cASE.
- To undo the case change, press CTRL+Z.
- To change case by using a keyboard shortcut, press SHIFT+F3 until the style you want—title case, all caps, or lowercase—is selected.