See how to insert a file in .pdf format into your Office file as an object. You can resize the object, but you can’t edit it after you insert it. You’ll need to have Adobe Acrobat or Abode Reader installed to see or read the .pdf files.
- Click Insert > Object in the Text group.
For Outlook, click inside of the body of an item, such as an email message or calendar event.
- Click Create from File > Browse.
- Browse to the .pdf file you want to insert, and then click Open.
OneNote has different steps but you can still insert a .pdf into a notebook. Here’s how.
- Click Insert >File Printout in the Files group.
- Browse to the .pdf file you want to insert, and then click Insert.
Check out Add a PDF to a document for Word 2013 steps.