Microsoft Word offers a gallery of convenient predesigned cover pages. Choose a cover page and replace the sample text with your own.
- On the Insert tab, in the Pages group, click Cover Page.
- Click a cover page layout from the gallery of options.
After you insert a cover page, you can replace the sample text with your own text by clicking to select an area of the cover page, such as the title, and typing your text.
- If you insert another cover page in the document, the new cover page will replace the first cover page you inserted.
- To replace a cover page created in an earlier version of Word, you must delete the first cover page manually, and then add a cover page with a design from the Word gallery.
- To delete a cover page inserted with Word, click the Insert tab, click Cover pages in the Pages group, and then click Remove Current Cover Page.
Top of Page