- Open the Gantt chart containing the schedule data you want to export, and then click the outside border of the Gantt chart to select it.
Note You can export only one Gantt chart at a time. If you have more than one Gantt chart on the drawing page, select only the chart you want to export.
- On the Gantt Chart menu, click Export.
- On the first wizard page, choose the file format you want, and then click Next.
- On the second wizard page, type a file name, click Browse, and then locate the folder where you want to save your project data. Select the folder, and then click Save.
- Click Next, and then click Finish to export your project data.
- To export data to Microsoft Office Project, you must have Microsoft Project 2000 or later installed on your machine.
- To export data to Microsoft Office Excel, you must have Microsoft Excel 95 or later installed on your machine.