- Open your database model diagram.
- Click the Connector tool on the Standard toolbar.
- Position the Connector tool over the center of the parent table so that the table is outlined, and drag it to the center of the child table. When the outline appears on the child table, release the mouse button.
Both connection points appear red, and any primary keys in the parent table are added as foreign keys to the child table.
- Define the relationship by editing its properties.
- To open the Database Properties window, double-click the relationship whose properties you want to edit.
- In the Database Properties window, click the category that contains the information that you want to edit, and then make your changes.
The database model diagram is updated.