|Microsoft Visio® 2002
It may be difficult to create some diagrams within the limits of a standard drawing page. As you add process steps to a flowchart, for example, or extend the dates for a Gantt chart schedule, your diagram can easily expand beyond the page boundaries. These boundaries are important because nothing outside of them will print or be displayed properly.
To make a diagram fit on a page, you may need to change only the drawing page orientation from portrait (vertical) to landscape (horizontal) or vice versa.
To change drawing page orientation
- With your drawing page displayed, on the File menu, click Page Setup.
- Click the Page Size tab, click Pre-defined size, and then choose the page size you want.
- Under Page orientation, click the orientation you want.
- Look at the preview that compares the drawing page to the printer page. If the page orientations differ, click the Print Setup tab.
- Under Printer paper (or under Printer), choose an orientation to match the drawing page orientation, and then click OK.