Depending on how your organization has set up Lync 2013, you may be able to save and retrieve your old instant messages. Watch this short video to help you learn if you have that option and, if so, how to change the setting.
Then, if you want more details, see the Help article Save and find your Lync instant messages.
Other videos in this course
This video is part of a training course called Set up Lync 2013. You can download the entire course or watch the videos online:
- Video: Sign in and get oriented in Lync 2013. Get familiar with Lync’s new look and controls and see where you’ll do what.
- Video: Change your picture in Lync 2013. Learn how to swap out your default contact picture for one you like better.
- Video: Set your conversation history in Lync 2013. (You are here!) Set up Lync 2013 to keep copies of your IMs (or not).
- Video: Set up your audio in Lync 2013. Test and adjust your audio settings.
- Video: Set up your video in Lync 2013. Check to see that your video camera is ready to roll.