If you are interested in only part of a drawing, you can print that specific part for display. For example, from the network diagram pictured above, you could print only the section containing the router and firewall.
If you want to post a Visio drawing so that people can get a good look at it, a letter or legal size printout won't do.
Fortunately, as you'll discover in this lesson, you can print your drawing to as large a size as your available printer can handle, no matter what size drawing page you created it on.
Read on for more information, and then click Next to continue the lesson on your own.
Printing a drawing to a large size page involves a few straight-forward steps:
- Set the drawing page so it won't automatically resize when you choose a large printed page size.
- If you want to print only part of the drawing, indicate the part you want to print.
- Choose the printed page size.
- Set the drawing to fill one printed page.
- Preview how the drawing will print, and if necessary, center it or manually adjust the drawing page size to reduce white space.
- When you're satisfied with the preview, print the drawing.