View availability of contacts in Outlook.
Communicator 2007 is integrated with Outlook to help you communicate more effectively with your contacts. Some of the features enabled with this integration are:
- Checking the availability of contacts in Outlook 2007.
- Updating the free or busy status in Communicator 2007 according to your Outlook Calendar.
- Updating your Contact List according to Outlook Contacts data.
- Keeping a record of incoming, outgoing, and missed calls in Outlook.
- Starting an instant messaging, audio, or video conversation from an e-mail message in Outlook.
In this lesson, you'll learn how to send e-mail messages to your contacts by using Communicator 2007. You'll also learn how to send an instant message or make an audio call to your Communicator contacts from Outlook. In addition, you'll learn how Outlook saves your conversation history.
To continue with this lesson, click Next.