Office 365 includes the following changes to the administration of Lync Online:
- Control how anonymous users connect to the audio portion of a Lync Meeting Prevent anonymous users from requesting that the audio conferencing provider call them in order to connect to a meeting. For details, see Configure settings for individual users.
- Create custom meeting invitations Customize your meeting invitations with your own logo and footer, and links to help and legal information specific to your organization. For details, see Customize meeting invitations.
- Lync-to-phone * Connect users to the phone network by signing up with a Lync-to-phone provider. Lync-to-phone features include call forwarding, simultaneous ring, assigning a delegate to receive your calls, and team calling. For details, see Connect Lync Online to the telephone network.
- Exchange Online Unified Messaging access numbers * Take advantage of use the voice mail access and auto-attendant features of Exchange Online Unified Messaging. For details, see Add Unified Messaging access numbers to Lync Online.
- The Lync admin center (formerly the Lync Online Control Panel) has a new streamlined look that is clear, easy to use, and consistent with the administrator user interface for other Office 365 workloads. For details, see View Lync Online settings.
* These features require Office 365 Plan E4, or Lync Plan 3 and Exchange Online Plan 2.