Apps for Outlook can help you personalize your messages or speed up the way you access information on the web. For example, the Bing Maps app that comes with Outlook shows an online map whenever you open a message that contains a street address. Here’s how to find other apps at the Office Store.
- In Outlook, click File > Manage Apps.
For Outlook Web App, sign in if you’re prompted to, and then click Settings > Manage Apps.
Note If you don’t see the Manage Apps button, you won’t be able to get apps for Outlook. To get them, you’ll need Office 2013 and Exchange 2013, and your administrator needs to enable apps for Outlook.
- Click Find more apps for Outlook at the Office Store.
- On the Apps for Outlook page, click the app you want, and then click Add or Buy to download it.
Start an app for Outlook
- Open an email message where your app is active.
For example, when you open an email message that has a street address, the Bing Maps app automatically appears in a gray bar near the top of the message.
- Click the app name in the bar below the message header to open it.