This app may be installed on an Office 365 “For Business” site or any SharePoint installation that is running SharePoint 2013 with Access Services turned on.
1. Automatically register as a new customer with an email and login name.
2. Specify weekly orders.
3. Check the menu in both quick view and detailed views.
4. Update dish choices for my orders as long as they are not processed yet.
5. View my order history, including status, payments, and dishes for each order.
Chef- and admininstrator-facing functions:
1. Pick a specific day to see what to cook and deliver for each customer.
2. Add, update, and remove menu items info, including price, available day, and picture.
3. Calculate payment dues for each customer.
4. Manage customers' info.
5. Update home page pictures and info.
Note: To register as an Admin, you need to open the app in Access client and add the admin email to the Admins' table.