CS Task Board App adds a list and a bulletin board to your SharePoint Online or Project Online site. Manage your tasks visually and update them with drag & drop. Use search and filter options like tag clouds to manage your tasks efficiently. Communicate directly with your colleagues via Lync integration.
Teams collaborate with SharePoint sites. A very common part of each site are task lists. They are used to gather, assign and follow up all topics that occur. The more topics you manage, identifying tasks in this one-dimensional list will take a while. For changing e.g. the task status, you need to open, edit and save the element. After closing you'll start again at top of the list.
CS Task Board App provides a visual way for managing your tasks. They are displayed as cards in a matrix. Columns display the status, rows represent the priority of a task. Changing the task status is as easy as dragging the card from one and dropping it into another field. The underlying SharePoint list entry gets updated automatically. For identifying a task, CS Task Board App offers several options. A search bar on top of the board lets you select the desired card within a blink of an eye – even while typing. Tag clouds at the right side of the board provide remarkable filter options to combine elements from assignment and category fields.
- Improve Acceptance: Use drag & drop in SharePoint and raise user acceptance
- Obtain Clarity: Visualize a flat task list in two dimensions and gain transparency
- Increase Availability: Work with bulletin boards from virtually anywhere
- View a SharePoint list as a bulletin board – each task as a sticky note
- Drag & drop sticky notes to change their status or priority
- Search for cards
- Filter with a tag cloud by category or task owner
- View the Lync status of each task owner
- This app does not support Internet Explorer 8
- The app is fully functional with Windows 7, Windows 8, all versions of Internet Explorer version 9 and above, and the latest versions of Chrome and Firefox