The CS Milestone Trend Analysis app keeps track of your schedule. Snapshots of milestone data are visualized and compared against each other showing status at various points in time in a trend analysis chart. Following the trend lines deviations from the planned schedule can be identified and visualized.
In the chart milestone dates are plotted on the y-axis and the report dates on the x-axis. While a horizontal line stands for a milestone history and project run according to the original planning a curve can also rise (delay) or fall (speedup) in time visualizing the project deviation.
- Unlimited number of snapshots
- Most current snapshot per day and milestone is used for chart
- Snapshots for all projects at once, trend analysis per project
- Data labels can be shown or hidden in chart
- Functional description included