Meetings allows business users to collaborate with one another in real-time before, during, and after meetings by:
• Creating single or reoccurring meetings with “roll call” capabilities for automatic creation of attendee lists based on previous or reoccurring meeting instances
• Allowing meeting attendees to adjust and update meeting agendas as well as discussion topics
• Audit meeting attendance for greater organizational tracking and visibility
• Capturing meeting information and notes with multi-user support
• Tracking meeting minutes with full auditing, allowing for historical search capabilities
• Assigning, aggregating, and synchronizing tasks and actions
View this simple demo video to see the App running:
View this interview with Chief Architect Jeremy Thake about the App:
To keep pace in a hypercompetitive market, organizations are constantly searching for innovative and readily available technologies to drive more productivity from stagnant, legacy processes and methodologies. More often than not, routine activities like organizational meetings, note-taking, and task assignments are the cause for operational inefficiency in the workspace because of their unstructured nature and lack of standardization.
To address this challenge, AvePoint presents AvePoint Meetings to its line of Productivity Apps as a way to bring order and efficiency to your organization's meetings.
The end result:
Controlled Chaos! Your meetings now have clearly defined goals and structure from the chaos that was.
AvePoint Meetings v.2 is available for both on-premises, and for Office 365 – SharePoint Online deployments.
AvePoint Meetings Technical Overview:
• Browser-based UI with live, multi-user information capturing functionalities
• Supports Internet Explorer 9 and 10, Safari, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox web browsers
• Hosted on Windows® Azure®, AvePoint Meetings takes advantage of cloud scalability to easily support any number of business users and SharePoint sites. With Azure's 99.95% monthly SLA, business users are provided with reliable access to their most up-to-date tasks and calendars
• All meeting data is stored in SharePoint Custom Lists and data can therefore be accessed with security trimmed SharePoint APIs if required for extensibility
• Upload attachments before, during, and after meeting instances for supplemental information and enhanced collaboration.
• Search meetings by keyword to quickly locate individual meetings for review, audit, and action status
• Site-level security trimming to delegate and limit meeting information to the appropriate audience
• Supports both on-premises* and online versions of SharePoint 2013 as well as Microsoft Exchange 2013 environments
• Supports SharePoint 2013 “My Task” capabilities to synchronize “Meeting Actions” in Microsoft Outlook 2013 as “SharePoint Tasks”**
*Please Contact Sales for available on-premises support as it requires a high trust server to server (S2S) provider hosted app
**If you are currently on-premises and not using Exchange 2013, please utilize our SharePoint 2013 app AvePoint Task and Calendar Sync (formerly known as AvePoint MyView) to synchronize tasks to your on-premises Exchange account
This app does not support Internet Explorer 8.