Adlib PDF Publisher provides an easy way to convert and combine documents into high quality, professional PDFs right from SharePoint 2013. Converting documents to PDF ensures content remains consistent and viewable on all mobile devices and platforms.
The Adlib PDF Publisher App installs a document-to-pdf conversion toolbar right on the SharePoint ribbon, to quickly select the files you want to convert from your SharePoint libraries. The app also lets you merge multiple documents, authored in any of the 400+ supported applications, including Microsoft Office formats, into a single PDF to create proposals, reports, briefing books, papers, customer communications and content for publication.
• Convert virtually any document to PDF (400+ file types supported)
• Merge up to 25 documents into a single PDF
• Select files from any library within SharePoint (originals remain unchanged)
• Define order of merged documents
• Save the PDF file anywhere in SharePoint
• Optional watermarks (confidential, draft, approved, date) and page numbering
• Preserves all links, footnotes and endnotes in the original documents
• Viewable in any PDF viewer
Please send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Adlib PDF Publisher App uses the same powerful rendering engine available in Adlib PDF, Adlib’s on-premise offering.
Adlib PDF delivers enterprise-class conversion and assembly software, for organizations who convert tens of thousands of documents a day. Instead of manually selecting files as you do in the Adlib Publisher App, Adlib PDF delivers user-configured business rules to automatically process documents to PDF.
Adlib PDF works with SharePoint 2003, 2007, 2010 and converts over 400 file types including CAD with additional output options such as TIFF and PDF/A for long-term archiving. It delivers advanced formatting support, customized headers/footers, table of contents, navigation aids and OCR.
Adlib PDF integrates with top ECM (Enterprise Content Management), PLM (Product Lifecycle Management), document repositories and business applications, to create compliant PDFs within business processes in support of archiving, publishing, and collaboration strategies.
Adlib is the leading expert in document-to-PDF conversion, enabling the world’s largest organizations to improve the efficiency, quality and control of document-intensive business processes. Adlib brings more than a decade of expertise in supporting the needs of more than 5,000 international companies and government organizations.
For more information, visit www.adlibsoftware.com.
• Internet Explorer 9 or newer (other modern browsers should also work, but have not been officially tested)