Adlib PDF Publisher is a powerful tool for converting and combining documents into high-quality, professional PDFs from SharePoint 2013. The app lets you merge multiple documents into a single PDF to create a variety of reports, proposals, whitepapers, briefing books and customer communications. Installing the app adds a document-to-PDF conversion tab to the SharePoint ribbon, allowing you to quickly select and convert files directly from SharePoint libraries.
Benefits and Features:
• Efficiently convert virtually any document to PDF (400+ file types supported)
• Conveniently merge up to 25 documents into a single PDF file
• Readily select files from any library within SharePoint (originals remain unchanged)
• Fluidly define the order of merged documents
• Quickly save the PDF file anywhere in SharePoint
• Seamlessly apply optional watermark text and page numbering
• Confidently preserve all links, footnotes and endnotes from the original documents
• Easily view the PDF files in any PDF viewer
Rendering documents to PDF ensures that content remains true to the original source material, and can be viewed on multiple devices (e.g. phones and tablets) – facilitating improved information exchange and communication.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Adlib PDF Publisher app leverages the same powerful Advanced Rendering engine available in Adlib PDF, the on-premise solution for enterprise organizations converting tens of thousands of documents daily.
Instead of manually selecting files as in the Adlib PDF Publisher app, the on-premise solution employs user-configured business rules to automatically create PDFs. Additionally, the on-premise solution provides support for CAD file formats and Optical Character Recognition processing, as well as alternative outputs such as TIFF and PDF/A.
In addition to SharePoint 2007, 2010, and 2013, Adlib PDF integrates with other Enterprise Content Management (ECM) repositories, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems, and various other business systems to provide Advanced Rendering for the entire enterprise.
• Internet Explorer 9 or newer (other modern browsers should also work, but have not been officially tested)