- Click the worksheet or select the worksheets that you want to preview.
How to select worksheets
Tip When multiple worksheets are selected, [Group] appears in the title bar at the top of the worksheet. To cancel a selection of multiple worksheets in a workbook, click any unselected worksheet. If no unselected sheet is visible, right-click the tab of a selected sheet, and then click Ungroup Sheets on the shortcut menu.
- Click File, and then click Print.
Keyboard shortcut You can also press CTRL+F2.
Note Unless you are configured to print on a color printer, the preview window will display in black and white, regardless of whether your worksheet(s) includes color.
- To preview the next and previous pages, at the bottom of the Print Preview window, click Next Page and Previous Page.
Note Next Page and Previous Page are available only when you select more than one worksheet, or when a worksheet contains more than one page of data. To view multiple worksheets, under Settings, click Entire workbook.
- To exit print preview and return to your workbook, click any other tab above the preview window.
- To view page margins, at the bottom of the Print Preview window, click the Show Margins button.
To change margins, you can drag the margins to the height and width that you want. You can also change the column widths by dragging the handles at the top or bottom of the print preview page.
Tip To make page setup changes, including changing page orientation and page size, select the appropriate options under Settings.