Groove provides several ways to share data files. You can:
- Create a synchronized folder in your Windows file system, and then invite other users to share the contents of this folder.
Synchronized folders can simply be shared across all computers on which you have your Groove account. In other words, using file sharing workspaces can be much like using a virtual private network.
Additionally, the Synchronization tab in the Preferences dialog box provides the option to synchronize Internet Explorer Favorites across all your computers.
- Add files to a Groove Files Tool in a traditional Groove workspace.
- Synchronize files stored in a SharePoint document library using the Groove SharePoint Files Tool.
- Attach files to messages or to many other tools in a Groove workspace, such as Meetings or Forms.
- Copy and paste files into any rich text field. For example, you can paste a file into a Notepad page, Chat, or as Calendar appointment details.