Restoring an account gives you a reference list of your workspaces in the Launchbar or Workspaces menu. You must download the content data for your workspaces from another computer that has your account, or from other workspace members.
To restore an account from a backup copy run the Account Configuration Wizard.
- Start Groove.
- Click the Groove icon in your task bar and select New Account.
- Click Use a Groove Account you have already created, and click Next.
- Click Restore My Account.
- Click I saved my account to a file.
- Click Browse.
- Find and select the account backup file (for example, myaccountfile.grv).
- Click Open.
The account is added and the Launchbar opens. You can now proceed to download your workspace data.