To open the Workspace Manager, click Workspace Manager on the Options menu. The Workspace Manager lists all of your workspaces on all your computers, and shows workspace status information, including the last time a workspace had unread information. You can do any of the following:
- Double-click a workspace to open it.
- Right-click any column header to add or remove column headers (except for "Name"). For example, to add a column that lists file sizes, right-click any column header and select Size.
- Click any column header to switch between an ascending and descending sort.
- Rearrange the order of column headers by dragging them.
- Select multiple workspaces using CTRL+CLICK or SHIFT+CLICK.
You might do this to perform administrative tasks such as deleting workspaces or pausing communications in selected workspaces.
- Right-click any workspace (or a multiple workspace selection) to see a menu with workspace management options.