For a variety of reasons, you may decide to delete an identity you have in your Groove account. Keep in mind that deleting an identity also has the following results:
- All workspaces and messages associated with that identity are also deleted. Thus, you will no longer see any of the identity's workspaces or messages in the Launchbar, Workspace List, or Message History.
- If the identity you delete is your account's default identity, Groove selects another identity as the new default.
Note You cannot delete the last identity in your Groove account.
To delete an identity:
- On the Options menu, click Preferences and then click the Identities tab.
- Select the identity you want to delete from the Identities drop-down menu.
- Click Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm the action.