After a workflow is started on a document or item, you can use the Workflow Status page to monitor the progress of the workflow on that document or item. The Workflow Status page provides the following information:
- Name of the person who started the workflow
- Date the workflow started
- Name and link to the document or item involved in the workflow
- Current status of the workflow
- List of tasks assigned to the workflow participants
- Lists of all of the events that have occurred in the history of the workflow thus far (for example, workflow initiation, task creation, task completion)
You can go to the Workflow Status page directly from the list or library where the document or item involved in the workflow is saved.
- If the list or library that contains the item for which you want to view the workflow status is not already open, click its name on the Quick Launch.
If the name of your list or library does not appear, click View All Site Content, and then click the name of your list or library.
- Point to the document or item that is involved in the workflow, click the arrow that appears, and then click Workflows.
- Under Running Workflows, click the name of the workflow for which you want to view the status.
- On the Workflow Status page, view the information about the workflow.
Top of Page