About this course
This course includes:
- One self-paced lesson.
- A short test at the end of the lesson. The test is not scored.
- A Quick Reference Card you can print at the end of the course.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Provide examples of when to use wiki pages on a team site.
- Create a wiki page.
- Insert, format, and work with page content — including pictures, links, and video.
- Work with new and existing Web Parts to display content (such as a list or library) on a wiki page.
Before you begin
This course requires familiarity with pages on a SharePoint 2010 team site, or completion of the course SharePoint pages I: An introduction.