About this course
This course includes:
- One self-paced lesson.
- A short test at the end of the lesson. The test is not scored.
- A Quick Reference Card you can print at the end of the course.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Define what a SharePoint list is.
- Add, edit, and delete items in a list using Standard View.
- Add, edit, and delete items in a list using Datasheet View – a view that looks and behaves like Microsoft Excel.
- Add columns to your list so that you can make it more useful for your team.
- Sort and filter information for precise information tracking.
- Use views to better display your data.