About this course
This course includes:
- One self-paced lesson.
- A short test at the end of the lesson; tests are not scored.
- A Quick Reference Card you can print and take away from the course.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Learn how to navigate a dashboard and explore data
- Apply filters to focus on more specific information
- Find answers to specific questions
- Capture and share your analysis to improve decision making
Before you begin
If you are upgrading from Microsoft Office PerformancePoint Server 2007, you might just want to know about new features. Try this article: What’s New in PerformancePoint Dashboards.
If you are brand new to Microsoft SharePoint Server, start with this article: What is SharePoint?
If you are brand new to PerformancePoint Dashboards, you might want to start with this article: Up to speed with PerformancePoint Dashboards and Web Parts.